This site trustytruths.com and the services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by health institution.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by http://trustytruths.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of http://trustytruths.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, http://trustytruths.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. http://trustytruths.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, http://trustytruths.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
http://trustytruths.com/ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if http://trustytruths.com/ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit this site’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by this site’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of http://trustytruths.com
- l matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for http://trustytruths.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.