Beef Nihari is one of the popular dishes in the South Asian countries. We have discussed the recipe of Chicken Biryani in our last article. Nihari is one of the important component of every meal and dinner. It is one of the best choices for the people who love spicy foods.
But the question arises that how to make a delicious Nihari? This is the fact that our diet is a like bank account, good food choices are good investments. If you are fond of eating you should know the recipes of these dishes because it’s very important to know its recipes. There are two choices before you to make a Nihari, one is Chicken Nihari the other is Beef Nihari.
We are going to tell you the recipe of this dish:
Ingredients of Beef Nihari:
You need following ingredients to make a delicious Nihari:
|White flour||As needed|
|Cooking Oil||2 Cups|
|Red chili, green chili||As needed|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Teaspoon|
You need some salt garlic, garam masala and 1 teaspoon of garlic paste as well.
Recipe of Beef Nihari:
- First of all you have to take a pan and take some Cooking oil (2 cups) of oil in the pan and start heating oil.
- Now add some onions in it and start frying the onion until it gets pink to dark brown.
- Add 1 kg of beef in the same pan.
- Now add rest of the ingredients in it. Ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder (1 teaspoon), Garam Masala, Cinnamon and turmeric powder.
- Start frying this oil and wait for a separate layer which will appear on the top of this.
- Now add some water in it and cook until the beef tenderizes.
- Now take 2 cups of milk and add some corn flour and in it, mix this solution in the pan and keep stirring it continuously. Now heat control is very much important, you have to slow down the flame and cook this solution for another 10 to 20 minutes.
- Your dish is ready to use you can serve this delicious dish with vegetable salad and Garnish it with anything you want.